Published 08.53 by Unknown

Chorong asks fans to watch A Pink’s comeback performance

type='html'>

Girl group A Pink will finally making their anticipated comeback and leader Chorong is cutely asking their fans to watch and support their first comeback performance this week.

On July 3, Chorong posted two sets of lovely photos on A Pink’s official cafe along with the long message for the fans. In the photos, she is showing her cute and adorable charms in various poses. In particular, her new hairstyle is receiving much compliments from the fans.

The post reads:
Everyone did you see our title song “NoNoNo” teaser video?
It might be hard to believe but..finally A Pink is making a comeback tomorrow>_< I was always sorry because I would always say to our fans ‘Just wait a little more please’ to our pretty fans who waited until now! I’m really really thankful! Again I’m grateful! Thinking of our fans I will work even harder! And this week I heard we are pre-recording! For fans who have time, please directly come to watch our performance and cheer us on! I miss everyone’s voice ?? Then you really have to wait just one day now!!! I’m always thankful and always sorry panda.. Then tomorrow on M! Countdown please watch A Pink’s comeback stage!! Ah! Specially for tomorrow…. we will perform another song too… ?? Let’s meet quickly>_<
A Pink will give their first televised performance of their new title track “NoNoNo” on Mnet’s weekly music show ‘M! Countdown’ on July 4, before their third mini-album “Secret Garden” hits shelves the next day.



Credit: A-PINK.NET