Published 15.59 by Unknown

Uhm Tae Woong Reveals His Daughter!

Actor Uhm Tae Woong reveals his precious daughter!

On June 30, KBS aired an episode of “1 Night 2 Days” where the members gave Uhm Tae Woong a celebratory cheer during the show’s opening because of the recent addition to his family.

When asked how it feels, he replied, “People say that you’ll know when you have a child and I think they’re right. Was it the day my wife gave birth? Tae Hyun came by and gave my wife a present.”

Cast member Yoo Hae Jin shared, “When I saw a photo text with her picture, I thought she was really pretty.” Cha Tae Hyun commented, “She has my lips.” Uhm Tae Woong added, “And I think she has Jong Min’s smile wrinkles.” Yoo Hae Jae joked, “Good thing she doesn’t have my teeth.”

Yoo Hae Jin also asked, “What’s her name?” Uhm Tae Woong replied, “We should find a name for her soon.”

Soompiers, do you think she looks more like her mom or dad? And, what should be her name?

0701 uhm tae woong inside