Published 07.08 by Unknown

Kim Woo Bin Gains 9kg for Movie “Friends 2″

Rising actor Kim Woo Bin attended the press conference on July 11 for the upcoming movie “Friends 2” and revealed that he gained 9kg or around 20lb for his role.

Kim Woo Bin plays the role of Choi Sung Hoon in this sequel to the 2001 blockbuster “Friends.” Choi Sung Hoon is the hidden son of Jang Dong Gun‘s character from the first movie. Choi Sung Hoon grew up rebellious under his single mother and alcoholic and gambling addicted stepfather.

Kim Woo Bin stated, “As I was preparing for the movie, I wrote and imagined Choi Sung Hoon’s biography. I thought I needed to think about Choi Sung Hoon anew because there are scars and situations I haven’t experienced personally. I discussed a lot with the director and thought I need to grow a bigger build for the movie so I gained 9kg.”

Kim Woo Bin After Gaining 5kg, Photo credit to Trinity Entertainment Kim Woo Bin After Gaining 5kg, Photo credit to Trinity Entertainment