Published 02.58 by Unknown

2NE1's backstage interview with MC Noh Hong Chul

type='html'>

On July 13th broadcast of 'Music Core', MC Noh Hong Chul interviewed 2NE1 at the backstage.

Noh Hong Chul started with, "Because I'm really a fan, I read all of the 2NE1-related articles. I read one that says that you won't only take over music but variety shows as well. MBC is on top these days. Which variety show would you want to go on?"

Dara answered, "I want to go on 'We Got Married'. I want to be with Hong Chul oppa". Noh Hong Chul felt flattered and said, "I found out we're the same of age so even if we do it right away, there's no one who will disagree. Thank you."

While Park Bom shared, "I want physical fights". "I want to fight with Noh Hong Chul".

Watch the video below:



written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net

SOURCE: MBCkpop