Published 17.10 by Unknown

Jang Yoon Jung Regrets Opening Up Family Issues to the Public

After what seemed like a bitter give-and-take between Jang Yoon Jung and her family, the singer revealed her thoughts about the recent family feud.

On June 27, Jang Yoon Jung spoke about her family issues on JTBC’s “News 9.”

During the interview, the reporter stated, “There were many stimulating stories about you.” Jang Yoon Jung replied, “I’m upset but I understand because everyone has their own views. Stimulating articles are written when the topic is stimulating.”

She continued, “I don’t read news stories or netizen comments about me. Even when people around me try to tell me, I stop them.”

She also added, “It’s very upsetting. I regret that I brought up my family issues on broadcast. From now on, I won’t ever share my worries with anyone.”

Previously, Jang Yoon Jung appeared on “Healing Camp“ and stated that her brother and mother squandered her savings. Jang Yoon Jung’s mother and brother retaliated by appearing on a news program and denying those accusations.

Meanwhile, Jang Yoon Jung and her fiance Do Kyung Wan got married on June 28.

jang yoon jung 062813